Monday, October 15, 2012

Reflection #5

This weekend I was volunteering at a dance event in Seattle. As a volunteer I was mainly working with registration and making sure the instructors had everything they needed and knew where they were teaching. Yesterday, I was helping set up the studio for the day and the staff members in charge of the sound systems were coming late, so me and my friend had to set up all the speakers and figure out the sound stystems in 3 different rooms ourselves. Though neither of us are particularly adept at technology, thankfully we were able to figure out how to run everything after only a brief moment of panic and had it ready before the instructors arrived. This made me realize I might not be quite as technology challenged as I previously thought and I have no reason to be afraid to use it in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment