Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 5



The Promethean ActivBoard allows teachers to streamline and simplify lessons while being able to personalize them to the individual student. Using an ActivBoard allows teachers to engage students from multiple learning styles simultaneously. ActivBoards and the interactive technology encourage students to get involved in their own education and become active learners. ActivBoards are also designed to increase productivity in the classroom.

 

I know that the Inspire graphing calculators are one of the ActivBoard tools that math classrooms have been using, and I have heard a lot about different things they can do. So all of my questions are more about how to use the inspire software in the classroom. Other than that, I don’t think I have any specific questions about how ActivBoards work.

No comments:

Post a Comment