Monday, September 24, 2012

Week 4

Playing around with the SMART Board and software this week was really fun and interesting for me. Most of my teachers used SMART Boards when I was in high school, but I have never used one for myself so it was really cool to see how they work and everything they are capable of doing. One thing in particular that I liked was all of the math tools that I could easily use in my own classroom. Being able to use this software in my classroom would make it both faster and easier to show math concepts ranging from 3-dimentional shapes in geometry to the slope of a line on a coordinate graph. I also imagine it would make my lessons more interesting and engaging to my students. As of right now, I don’t have any specific questions about using the SMART Board, I just need to mess around with the software more and find more fun math tools that I could use!

No comments:

Post a Comment